Paula Sieler is passionate about looking after the hearing needs of our community. Paula is an audiometrist who regularly consults from our clinic in Manly. She is a hearing aid specialist and is constantly keeping abreast of the latest technologies and changes in the hearing health community. She is currently nearing completion of her PhD.
Paula is highly regarded on her industry and has served on advisory committees to the Federal Minister for Health and Ageing and also works with the Hearing Foundation, supplying and fitting of hearing aids in third world countries most recently in South East Asia.
At Manly Village Medical, she provides a number of services including complimentary hearing screenings and trials of the latest hearing aids. Paula is a delight to have as part of our Allied Health Team. You can find out more about her services here.
- Trials of the latest hearing aids
- FREE* Hearing aids and services for Pensioners and Veterans (on behalf of the Office of Hearing services)
- Hearing aid repairs and batteries
- Noise Protection
- Pre-employment Medical hearing tests
- Friendly Professional Service